Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dear all, bored enough to be on this page.
Hi there. Appreciate your time.
I don't really know why I'm doing this. I hope it's not a waste of your time. I'm pretty jobless, it won't be a waste of my time (but you don't really care about that so hell, let's move on).

So hi. I'm Manasi. I'm pretty weird. I love reading and writing, but you probably guessed that. I love Pelican, Eluveitie, Agalloch, a bunch of other bands you don't know. Also, I love Tyrion Lannister, Jon Snow, Seeley Booth, a bunch of other fictional people that I can't really remember. I love purple. And badassery. Not in the conventional rebel sense. But the cool way that only other crazy people like me (ie nobody) can fathom.

I'm from India. It's pretty crazy, different from wherever it is that you live. If you ever come here, I hope you like it. If you're from here, I hope you like wherever you're planning to run off to. But the experience of being an Indian teenager, you can't really compare it to anything else. It's way more crazy than... alien invasions, even. Trust me.

Why should you trust me? What proof do I have? This blog, I hope. Being 15, going on 16, I consider myself somewhat an expert in this matter.

So um yeah. Till the next post, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment